- Wash your face every night. I use a vanilla sugar scrub I made myself. The ingredients are: Sugar, any type of oil, (I used vegetable and it actually works great!) and vanilla extract for that delicious smell. I kind of eyeballed it, and I didn't measure anything. Just remember not to pour too much oil. You don't want the scrub to be watery! Anyway, wash your face with warm water every morning and night. This helps prevent your pores from clogging.
- Apply sunscreen. I know, looking tan is cool now, but in the future it could really damage your skin. It can lead to skin cancer and wrinkles. Also, it can lead to flaky skin which can clog pores. (I know, gross!)
- Moisturize every night. Not only will this soften your skin, but it is believed "Vaseline" can prevent wrinkles! A win-win! Also, remember to wash off all makeup before going to bed.
- Drink lots of water. I remember people would always tell me this and I would get mad because I thought it would never work. But it really does! And it doesn't even have to be that much. Just a cup a day really helps.
- Wash your hair every other day or once every three days. I know that sounds gross, but washing your hair everyday strips it from it's natural shine. Wash your body but not your hair. (If you have oily hair try using an oil-free shampoo)
- Do hair masks. Some people also use coconut oil. Coconut oil helps with hair growth and softness. It also has not added chemicals so it is totally safe for your hair!
- Watch out when going out in the sun. The sun can dry out your hair leaving it dull. Try wearing a cute hat on super hot days!
- Try to avoid things that are artificial. Don't put every product in your hair. Try some organic hair products. They may be expensive but they are worth it.
Thanks for reading! Try out these tips and comment the results below!