Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Memorial Day Playlist!

Hello!! So I know many of my friends have Memorial Day parties! And I don't know about your parties, but my friends have a lot of kids at their parties. So when they play music, it can't be anything inappropriate. I have put together a list of songs that are clean and I just love!

1. I Lived by OneRepublic
2.Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson (Ft. Bruno Mars)
3.Cool Kids by Echosmith
4.Animals by Maroon 5
5.Happy by Pharrell Williams
6.Love Runs Out by OneRepublic
7.Blank Space by Taylor Swift
8.Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson
9.Chandelier By Sia
10.Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
11.Burn by Ellie Goulding
12.Night Changes by One Direction
13.Teams by Lorde
14.Elastic Heart by Sia
15.Ain't It Fun by Paramore
16.Fight Song by Rachel Platten
17.Roar by Katy Perry
18.Royals by Lorde
19.Home by Phillip Phillips
20.Lights by Ellie Goulding
21.Feel Again by OneRepublic
22.Good Feeling by Flo Rida
23.This Girl is on Fire by Alicia Keys
24.Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
25.My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) by Fall Out Boy
26.Bright by Echosmith
27.Budapest by George Ezra
28.Geronimo by Shepperd

That is all for now! Visit my Instagram page @paradisecoconutblog to see a list of things that I could show on my blog! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment