Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Frozen Hot Chocolate

Hii! So summer is coming soon! To beat the heat I tried making frozen hot chocolate and it was really good. It was also sooo simple! The only things you need are:

Ingredients:
Ice cubes
Milk
Hot Chocolate Mix
Sugar (Optional)

Electronics:
Blender

All you do is pour in milk, (again, I eyeballed it, there's really no need for you to measure everything) add ice cubes, and add hot chocolate mix. I also add a tiny bit of sugar to it just to make it sweeter, but that is totally optional. Only add sugar if you like sweet things. I blended them all together and I was done! And the best thing was that there were little chunks of ice so it was like a Frappuccino. Yum. If you try this recipe, use the hashtag "Paradisecoconutblog" for a chance to be noticed by me! :) Happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment