Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Lavender Lemonade

So I recently went to my local garden shop, and I got a lavender plant and a spearmint plant. As soon as they started growing, I went out and picked some fresh lavender leaves for my homemade lavender lemonade! The recipe is really simple and is really delicious. I made it for my family and everyone was passing around the pitcher. If you want in sweeter, add more sugar. Below are the ingredients.

INGREDIENTS:
Lavender Leaves
Lemons
Sugar

Start out by juicing the lemons. As soon as your done, add the lavender leaves. Stir it, then add the sugar. The more you add, the more sweeter it will be. Stir that all together and you are finished. A last minute drink for a perfect pool party or barbeque. Hope you all try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment